The purpose of the Mary Jean Lambert Special Appropriation Fund is to support causes which have a definite relationship to the services for exceptional children and youth. The following guidelines have been adopted by the CEC Orange County Chapter 188 Board of Directors in considering each application:
- All requests must be submitted by a member of Chapter 188;
- A member may submit no more than two (2) requests which are granted by the Board in any fiscal year;
- The funds will contribute to a cause recognized by and approved by the Board and do not supplant a School District’s responsibility for its educational program;
- The fund will contribute to the needs of exceptional children and youth experiencing difficulty in reaching their educational and/or training goals; and
- The items purchased with these funds will stay with the program to which awarded.
- A member must sell a minimum of 50 pounds in the annual See’s Candy fundraiser to be considered for a Special Appropriations Grant.
Please complete the application and return this request to:
A.M. Berg, Jr.
10733 Crawford Canyon Rd.
Santa Ana, CA 92705-1459
ALL REQUESTS ARE TO BE SUBMITTED BY THE FIRST OF EACH MONTH IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED BEFORE THE NEXT BOARD MEETING.